Monday, May 05, 2008

Let's try this again...

As my brother has pointed out, it's been a while since I put new pictures up there for those of you who check this way more often than I do. Thanks for continuing to check it. I'll try to do better and get some good pictures on here for you. Most of these are going to be ones that, if you have seen me in the last few weeks, then you've probably seen these too. Enjoy. (By the way, some of these are a little old...)


Some of our friends came over to celebrate Christmas with us. We had a great time. Spent some time with their wives and children (trying to help them cook the massive meal of rice and goat meat-- I know we bought goats!!! It was exciting). The men are helping each other prepare to tell the story of Jesus' Birth. It was a great Christmas for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home