Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Aw-yeah




alright, so... of course we couldn't let the boys be the only cool ones with the bikes, so me and Reaiah decided we HAD to invest temporarily in a sweet ride.
Unfortunately my first try at driving ended only in some broken glass (hence the pic) and a few scrapes and bumps on the shoulder...but not to fear, i was not allowed to wallow in my shame and humility--some genius (namely my teammate) thought it a good idea that we should go ahead and get our own later that same day (though neither of us had gotten on it by ourselves without running into something--a window, a wall, ect.) AND that I should be the one to drive it home. not only had neither of us had a successful run on it, but my second time to drive was to be from the center of the city (a very large Asian city) to the place we are staying about 20 minutes away... good news is I did make it home, somehow, without hurting myself or someone else.
so there is a happy ending. if any of you were Thinkin of me in the last few days, you can bet that its cause i was driving at the time and i really needed it. After a few more runs i think i have got a handle on it and can get around without almost causing accidents at every intersection.
it may slightly endanger myself and my teammate, but it sure is fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home